TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By purchasing from this store you agree to the following:
1. We hold all the copyrights to this software and the software or any part of the software is under protection by the law for any sort of copyright infringement. Any activity that violates the terms of this agreement is liable to prosecution under the current law. We reserve the right to withdraw the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
2. You may not sell, sub-license, distribute, give, lease, rent or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone.
3. You may use any part of the code as a whole or any part of the code in any other software, product or website.
4. We reserve the right to publish a selected list buyers of our Software.
5. You are bound by the law to preserve the copyright information intact which includes the text/link at the bottom of templates if any.
6. We will not be accountable for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business caused by the use or inability to use the software.
7. We are not liable for prosecution for arising from usage of the Software illegally or against the law.
8. If the Software is not used in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it is a breach of the agreement and the license for using the program is revoked.
9. CueBlocks reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
10. License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to discontinue your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
11. If you continue to use the Software after we give you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
Please ensure that the E-mail address entered is valid as it will be used for communication purposes regarding the order placed and will also be used to send password information if lost/forgotten.